General Rules & Policy
Patrons must obey posted rules or verbal staff direction while at the park,
The management reserves the right to ask unruly patrons to leave the park with NO refunds
Smoke Free Facility
LIFEGUARDS ON DUTY
SWIMMING,WATERSLIDES, RIDES & BOATS
OPEN DAILY AT 10:00AM
Weekdays.....1/2 HOUR prior to park closing time
Weekends.....1 HOUR prior to park closing time
At entrance have money ready / ATM Available
GENERAL RULES & POLICY
- Vehicles must park where directed. Car radios MUST be off & remain off in park
- When parking is full, there will be No Walk-ins
- NO RV’s, motor homes, large trucks or buses
- NO bicycles, skateboards, hoverboards, scooters, roller skates, motorized toys, drones, large air mattresses or water guns.
- NO GLASS bottles or containers
- NO LOUD MUSIC boom boxes, amplified, speakers, radios, ipods, drums or musical instruments in park or on beach
- NO smoking / NO hookahs, Marijuana or e-cigarettes
- NO pets
- NO fishing
- NO swimming while Intoxicated
- Swim in designated roped areas only
- NO swimming in long pants. Proper bathing attire required.
- Small children must wear swim diapers! Sold at park's Trading Post
- NO oversized inflatable in swim areas
- NO ball or frisbee playing on beach or in water
- NO folding tables on beach
- CHILDREN 4 FT Tall & under ONLY
- NO ONE with all slide wristband allowed.
- INFANTS & TODDLERS must be accompanied by a responsible person. A “CHILD WATCHER” who may not swim, climb, ride or swing in or on any papoose land equipment. They must stand by or hold child’s hand. Adults watching older children must watch from beach.
- NO INFLATABLES! NO swimmies, tubes or rafts.
- ON SLIDES: One at a time, feet first & sit up.
- Don’t block LIFEGUARD’S path or view of water with blankets or umbrellas
- CHILDREN 5ft. tall & under only
- One person on equipment at a time
- NO Inflatables
PARK & PICNIC AREAS
- NO outside food Deliveries
- Put recyclables in blue plastic Designated Cans. Empty hot coals in cans labeled "HOT COALS ONLY"
- NO holding tables. First Come, First Served. One per car. Large groups must reserve area.
- NO Hanging clothes or towel, tarps or hammocks from trees or fences. NO tents or large umbrellas with side obstructions.
- NO sitting on tabletops and fences
- NO charcoal grills on tabletops or on Garbage Cans
- NO gas grills, wood or ground campfires. Only charcoal grills smaller than 21".
- NO coolers larger than 36'
- Keg beer ordered in advance from park ONLY
WATER RIDES & BOATS
REQUIRE AN ADDITIONAL WRISTBAND OR TICKET
- On slides riders must be at least 4 feet tall & swimmer.
- On blue slides - must be at least 45" tall
- Proper bathing attire required. No long pants or jean shorts with grommets.
- NO food or drink, gum, eye glasses, goggles, masks, cameras, gopro, selfie sticks, phones, hats, shoes, flip-flops, jewelry, or casts. Only water shoes acceptable.
- Tubes are to be held in front with 2 hands
- On double tube heaviest rider in back
- Ride feet first except for Crazy Horse racing slide.
- DO NOT attempt to stand up or slow self down
- Always exit water immediately
- BOATS have weight restrictions
- Stay seated legs & arms inside. No lying down.
- All riders must have life jacket or seat.
- Keep boats apart & away from shore by 25 feet.
- Keep oars in oar locks. No splashing.
- DO NOT change seats or get out anywhere but onto boat dock.
ICE, grills, charcoal, picnic supplies, souvenirs, toys and more sold at Trading Post
* Hours & Attractions are subject to change without notice for any reason including inclement weather or maintenance requirements.