We will be open weekends and Memorial Day Monday until Thursday June 17 when we will open daily.
We are looking forward to getting back to normal with your help. In coordination with the CDC, federal and state guidelines we are following rules to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, it is understood fully vaccinated individuals can enter the park without masks, and others must continue to follow guidelines. Tomahawk Lake has implemented several safety policies during this time. Please review them prior to your visit, these are subject to change.
- Our staff’s priority is safety, quality and a clean environment for a fun family environment, so enhanced team training is done to ensure our team is educated regarding COVID-19 protocols and park policies in safety, sanitizing and hygiene.
- Stay home if you are feeling SICK or have been in contact with someone experiencing COVID-19.
- The mask mandate has been lifted for those fully vaccinated others should continue to wear a MASK at the gate entrance, in lines, in the restrooms and whenever in close contact with others who are not from your household and when you are unable to social distance. A Mask should not be worn when eating, drinking, swimming, riding slides or by children under age 2.
- Maintain Social distance. Stay with household members. Space out on the beach, swimming areas and at picnic tables. Cover tables with a table cloth and remove when done.
- To inform our guests, additional communication will be done via brochures, signage, ground markings, websites and PA announcements.
- For added cleanliness and sanitation: Garbage bags will be available, please tie your bags and leave them near a road for pickup. Wash or sanitize your hands regularly. Avoid touching your face or mouth. Cover your cough. Sanitizing stations have been added throughout the park. Wear footwear in restrooms and showers. Sanitize your hands before riding waterslides or boats. Please put USED equipment in appropriate location. Increased cleaning & sanitizing of high touch surfaces and communal spaces and equipment has been added.
Many things have changed since the Covid 19 Pandemic, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting Tomahawk Lake, you voluntarily assume all risks related to the exposure to COVID-19. Treat others with respect and kindness and manage your behavior or you may be asked to leave.
We are all in this together to keep everyone safe and hope you enjoy your day!