Rules & Restrictions
The management reserves the right to ask unruly patrons to leave the park with NO refunds
Patrons must obey posted rules or verbal staff direction while at the park
Swimming Smoke Free Facility
WATER & RIDES- OPEN 10 AM CLOSE weekdays 1/2 Hour prior to close & weeknds 1 hour prior to park closing.
At entrance have money ready / ATM Available
- Vehicles must park where directed. Car Radios MUSTbe off & remain off in park
- When Parking is Full, there will be No Walkins
- NO RV’s, Motor Homes, large trucks or buses
- NO bicycles, skateboards, hoverboards, scooters, roller skates, motorized toys, drones, large air mattresses or water guns.
- NO GLASS Bottles or Containers
- NO LOUD MUSIC boom boxes, amplified, speakers, radios, ipods, drums or musical instruments in park or on beach
- NO Smoking / NO Hookahs or E-cigarettes
- NO Pets
- NO Fishing
- NO Swimming while Intoxicated
- Swim in designated roped areas only
- NO swimming in long pant. Proper bathing attire required.
- Small children must wear swim diapers! sold at park's Trading Post
- NO oversized inflatable in swim areas
- NO ball playing on beach or water
- NO folding tables on beach
PAPOOSE LAND No Smoking!
- CHILDREN 4 FT Tall & under ONLY
- NO ONE with all slide ride wristbands allowed.
- INFANTS & TODDLERS must be accompanied by a responsible person. A “CHILD WATCHER” who may not swim, climb, ride or swing in or on any papoose land equipment. They must stand by or hold child’s hand. Adults watching older children must watch from beach.
- NO INFLATABLES! NO swimmies, tubes or rafts.
- ON SLIDES: One at a time, feet first & sit up.
- Don’t block LIFEGUARD’S path or view of water with blankets or umbrellas
- Children 5ft. tall & under only
- 1 person on equipment at a time
- NO Inflatables
PARK & PICNIC AREAS
- NO outside food Deliveries
- Put Recyclables in Blue Plastic Designated Cans
- NO holding tables. First Come, First Served. One per car. Large groups must reserve area.
- NO Hanging clothes or towel, tarps or
hammocks from trees or fences. NO tents or large umbrellas with side
- NO sitting on tabletops and fences
- NO Charcoal grills on tabletops or on Garbage Cans
- NO Gas grills, wood or ground campfires
- NO charcoal grills larger than 21”
- NO coolers larger than 36’
- Empty Hot Coals in “HOT COALS ONLY” cans
- Keg beer ordered in advance from park ONLY
- No Refunds
WATER RIDES & BOATS
REQUIRE AN ADDITIONAL WRISTBAND OR TICKET
- NO Food or Drink
- On slides riders must be at least 4 feet tall & swimmer.
- On Blue Slides - must be at least 45" tall
- Proper bathing attire required.
- NO gum, eye glasses, goggles, masks, shoes, flip-flops, jewelry, cutoff jeans or casts. Only water shoes acceptable.
- Tubes are to be held in front with 2 hands
- On double tube heaviest rider in back
- Ride feet first except for Blue Crazy Horse Racing slide.
- DO NOT attempt to stand up or slow self down
- Always exit water immediately
- BOATS have weight restrictions
- Stay seated legs & arms inside. No lying
- All riders must have life jacket or seat.
- Keep boats apart & away from shore by 25 feet.
- Keep oars in oar locks. No splashing.
- DO NOT change seats or get out anywhere but onto boat dock.
ICE, Grills, Charcoal, Picnic Supplies, Souveneirs, Toys and more sold at Trading Post